Total Pageviews

Friday 3 September 2021

No. No Big Cat Sightings In Germany. Probably!

 I have noted before how in the 1970s I and three family members saw a fully grown black leopard dead at the side of the motorway between Belgium and the Netherlands.

Germany has also, like France and Italy, had a good few panther and puma reports. Reminded of this while browsing through a file for 2004 in which a fella in Germany connected with the police there told me he doubted there were any free living largecats there....but no one had investigated or catalogued these reports. So, No....not sure!

I say this as a German police force contacted me privately over...a "big cat" sighting having had someone in a UK police force recommend me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Big Cat DNA Evidence...We Got That in 2000 and 2005

  Well, working with UK police forces we had all the puma and panthera DNA evidence we needed by the early 2000s so t6his is nothing new.  W...