Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 December 2017

A Quick Note To Visitors

Just so that everyone is aware: although items will be featured on the AOP blog, it was decided to totally dedicate a new one to the EAR and the continuing work on UK exotics.

I have resisted the temptation to have an EAR website or blog for a long time but it seems (taking everything into account) the time is right.

There will be strict rules, however. These will be to set the minds of any witnesses as ease.

1.  Absolutely no one contacting me will have their names or other information passed on to other persons unless at the witness' request.

2. No exact locations of sightings will be given.

3. Absolutely NO ANONYMOUS persons will have their reports looked at. Any such report will be junked.

Fairly simple rules.  I can be contact via email regarding the sighting of any exotic -it does not have to be just cats or wiolverine- at: blacktowercg@hotmail.com  please head any message "EAR"

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...