Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 July 2019

Is Bigfoot A Leopard?

I have just been watching a recent documentary on Bigfoot.  It was in the background while I was doing work and you might ask what this has to do with my EAR work?

The narrator was referring to a doctor and his wife who had such frequent sightings that eating breakfast in the morning "there'd be at least one of them (Bigfoot) outside"

Apologies but my first words were "bull shit".  No credibility.

We are talking about a professional -a doctor- who might have a mobile phone with camera or could at least purchase affordable CCTV or other equipment and casually film these creatures.  That they haven't lowers the integrity of the reports.

However, this is where my interest was piqued: kills had been found on the property -animals ripped in half and "carcasses found hanging in trees".  The Bigfooters equate that with Bigfoot killing food and yet the - THE- most obvious explanation is that you are dealing with a large cat and what was described seems to sound more like a leopard kill.

So, no Bigfoot. Leopard -yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...