Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Wolverine Attacks Guide....WITH CUDDLES (Summer Vlog #4)


This gentleman is mistaken when he claims to have been the only person to have ever raised wolverines. He is breeding them, of course, for (I hope) educational purposes.

He is either ignorant of the work of Peter Krott with wolverines, which is what I suspect, or ignopring it. The member of the audience claiming this is historical is, again, a sign of complete ignorance. Unfortunately, the internet age and TV programmes have created many misinformed armchair experts.

if you can find a copy of Krott's 1958 book, Tupu-Tupu-Tupu (translated from the German) I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...