Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 February 2021

Privacy


 Unfortunately the "wrong" people on both sides of the UK "non native cats" subject have been mining this blog and the Face Book pages for information.

As all of the blogs -EAR and Fox, Wild Cats and Hybrids have been going a few years now and no one seems interested I am movng them to Private which means you will need to join in future.

Unfortunately, we live in a society where stealing private information as well as information from groups is common practice. I in no way what-so-ever support the hunting, trapping or DEFRA killing of exotic species in the YUK that have been here long enough to become native species and if after more than 40 years my research has shown that they have caused no harmful environmental effects (in fact farmers and even game keepers n some areas state the opposite) then they should be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...