Total Pageviews

Monday 21 June 2021

A Coyote in Devon?

 Remember how in 2019 and 2020 people anonymously sent me images of supposed large cats in and around Devon? One included a 'puma' walking across the road which was very clearly a female lion.

The people behind this were with a cryptozoological group and I believe this was all done to either discredit me or make me waste my time.

Well, I got sent this photo "taken in a village in Devon during the 2020 lockdown"



sigh

Alright, my main field of interest are canids and felids and so I am well aware of a lot of things going on as well as canid projects. In fact, I had posted this very image to the Fox Wildcat and Wolverine private group abouttwo weeks ago. It originates from the Portland Urban Coyote Project.  Not Devon.  If you see this posted around elsewhere as being from the UK it is NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...