Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 September 2021

Carmarthenshire "Big Cat Kills"

 Thank you for the messages.

I am aware of a case in Carmarthenshire where ponies have been killed and there is a lot of talk of "Big Cat kills".  I have read what was reported and seen some of the photographs and am still waiting for a response from the person who reported the incident.

At the moment I am suspicious about certain aspects but "big cat" (leopard or medium sized puma) is not top of my list of possible killers.

When I know more I shall report first on the EAR -Exotic Animals Register Face Book group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...