Total Pageviews

Saturday, 26 September 2026

If You Are Just Playing, Fine. If You Are Serious -Publish and Share

 




As a follow up to the last post I need to rteport the following: not one single British "big cat" group has been willing to share any of its allehed evidence or reports for checking. Oh, yes, they will be "willing" to see all the data I have but that is it.

I worked (and occasionally still do) work with UK police forces since 1977 and how many of the hundreds of people I spoke to have I ever publicly named? ZERO. I worked under the Public Records Act and even more tougher was my own word.  The excuse "We can't share because we promised confidentiality" is now well beyond weak as an excuse.

Did you promise plaster casts of tracks confidentiality?

Did you promise "animals evidently killed by a big cat" confidentiality?

WHERE is the evidence that these peopler claim to have?  The EAR gathered information from experts (see New Native Species book) and we had DNA results from labs police sent samples to. A new documentary reveals big cat DNA evidence for the first time?  Well, I emailed and asked whether it was possible to get a copy of the results? Silence.  Asked again: silence. A third time -silence.I and the EAR are quite open about the data gathered and it was all done without seeking media publicity or going around posing in all balck or cammo combat gear.

I suspect, based on what these groups appear to accept online, that their data is not strong and has false data (ie domestic cats, dogs etc) mixed in with iyt. A map showing a country completely covered in dots indicating these cats (leopards and pumas) aree everywhere is pointless unless it is to excite journalists? Where are the indicators that cats have been identified and their territory at least partially outlined? Five panthers or pumas could cover the UK in their meandering territories. There are NOT "hundreds" of "big cats" in the UK. 

The fact that groups allow negativity and name callng when you present accurate, checked data tells a lot. A bit like UFO  and paranormal groups facts do not matter. It is the fun of being "the experts" or "the body studying big cats" that seems to matter. 

Fisrt, if they were serious they would drop the "big cat" tag. Only one member of the Big cat family has been proven to be here: the leopard/panther.  The puma is NOT a big cat but a member of the medium sized cat family. Lynx are not big cats. Jungle cats (for which we have the bodies) are not big cats. And the Golden cat?

Let's put it this way:

Data on fox study and research -shared

Data on badger study and research -shared

Data on wild cat (large and small) research -shared

Data on primate research -shared

Data on amphian research -shared

Even information and data on of all things Bigfoot is shared.

But in the UK there is no presentation of reports or data/field studies published like the EAR did from 1977 onward. WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Are Just Playing, Fine. If You Are Serious -Publish and Share

  As a follow up to the last post I need to rteport the following: not one single British "big cat" group has been willing to shar...