Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 July 2019

Very Important Notice

I am currently awaiting a response from the person involved but if I have not heard from them by Sunday I will be posting an item on Monday.

It appears that certain cat reports will need to be re-assessed in light of recent information.  It appears that academics I worked with on a certain study may have had ulterior motives but I think it only fair that they be given a chance to respond.

Whatever the response is, however, I will never again work with academics whose claims of professional conduct values appear to be hot air.

I am getting far too old for being messed about by people who withhold information, findings and other evidence.  I've been doing this work since 1977 and having my data filched is no longer going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats 26 03 2024

  Hong Kong 243 Singapore 3 United States 1 Other 3