Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 July 2019

Face Book and a Closure Notice

There is an EAR Face Book page if you want to contact me via Messenger but you may still do so via  the confidential email system at earpol@yahoo.co.uk

the Face Book page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/333424654278541/

Since this blog was set up there have been high numbers of views.  However, no feedback, comments, reports or...anything.  Yet it seems people have been taking info from here to use as their own.

For this reason from next Monday this blog will be closed.

I am not prepared to keep updating for info thieves and people with no interest I'd guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...