Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Tracking The Big Black Cats Of The UK!| Real Wild



Firstly the "big cat" in the first clip does not look like a leopard. I think it could be the "new" main UK cat.

I was amazed that almost word for word quotes were taken from the old EAR advisories and EAR Bulletin.  What a surprise.

Finding an old skull in woodland does NOT mean a big cat kill. A sick animal dying and carcass picked at.  Even an injured animal moving along until it drops and dies. NOT evidence of a big cat kill.

I do find it tedious that people keep quoting the Dangerous Animals Act which was NOT the major contributing factor to these cats or other animals being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...