Total Pageviews

Friday 19 February 2021

Trail Cams -Never Buy From This Seller

 


eBay - ebec16 theEbay seller I purchased the last two non working cameras from asked for video from the not working cameras then when I responded told me they were on holiday.

Today I got their response:

Dear ,
Good day.
Thank you so much for spending time to deal with this issue with us.
We will respect your final decision for sending this item back.
GCReturnG279
Unit 1 Common Lane, Fradley Park,
Lichfield,
Staffordshire,
The United Kingdom,
WS13 8NQ

I sign my emails so "Dear," and MY 'decision' to return the cameras -two bus trips to the local Post Office and in the middle of lockdown? Quite obviously Lichfield is a warehouse and these people are in China.

My advice is NEVER buy from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo of Animal Found Dead In UK

 I am going to ask (I know no one bothers but... ) for opinions. I can tell you:  1) There is a series of three photos   2) The photos are 1...